Richard H. Girgenti, Timothy P. Hedley
Editora McGraw-Hill Education
Sinopse: Maintaining and enhancing the integrity of an organization in a global, regulated, and digital environment has become an increasingly complex and difficult challenge for business leaders. Despite major legislative and regulatory reforms over the past decade, the headlines are replete with instances of corporate misdeeds. Indeed, nearly two-thirds of executives surveyed by KPMG reported that fraud and misconduct were significant risks in their industries, and a third of these executives expected fraud or misconduct to rise in their organizations within the year.
Managing the Risk of Fraud and Misconduct is an A-to-Z guidebook for business leaders who are looking for an integrated and comprehensive approach for cutting through the complexities in today’s environment. This solution driven book provides insights from top experts who walk you through proven approaches to customize a strategy for preventing, detecting, and responding to fraud and corruption by building a culture of ethics and integrity.
Managing the Risk of Fraud and Misconduct will help business leaders to stay a step ahead of tomorrow’s demands by providing guidance on how to:
- Assess your organization’s vulnerability to fraud and misconduct, and design and implement controls to prevent, detect, and respond to these occurrences;
- Address increased regulatory enforcement and enhanced scrutiny;
- Preserve and create value from corporate governance and compliance programs;
- Use technology and data analytics to mitigate fraud and misconduct risks;
- Evaluate the ongoing effectiveness of your compliance program.